Here at Star Crane and Hoist we offer a complete lineup of Gorbel products. Our factory—trained sales force will help you choose a system that best fits your application and budgetary requirements. The Star Crane and Hoist installation crew has extensive knowledge and experience installing and assembling Gorbel’s full line of quality products. Whether we install it, or you need customer service with installing it, we have the trained crew that can help you.
G-Force Intelligent Assist Device
Gorbel G-Force Intelligent Lifting Device enable operators to lift and maneuver naturally, as if the devices were an extension of their arms. There are two G-Force models to choose from: the Q and the iQ.
G-Force technology fills the void between traditional lifting devices and completely automated robotic solutions.
Learn more about the Gorbel G-Force Intelligent Assist Device by clicking here: Gorbel G-Force & Easy Arm.
- Capacities from 165 to 1320 lbs.
- Speeds up to 200 ft. per minute
- Intuitive servo-controlled lift
- Handle configurations are easily changeable in the field
- Ease of installation
- Easy movement
- Teachable virtual limits and speed reduction points
GS Series Electric Chain Hoist
Gorbel’s hoist line offers a wide range of models in different speeds and capacities to meet your needs. Their rugged construction makes the hoist ideal for both high production environments and applications requiring only periodic lifting and positioning.
Learn more about the Gorbel GS Series Electric Chain Hoist by clicking here: Gorbel GS Series.
- Capacities from 250 lbs. to 5 ton
- Available in a variety of three phase configurations as well as 115-1-60V
- Low headroom design
- Single speed or dual speed options
- Integrates in Gorbel track or Manual and Motor-driven trolley options
- Standard canvas chain bag and optional chain bucket
- Totally enclosed, fan cooled motor.